My Trip to Washington D.C.

Washington D.C. is a great place to go for a fun and educational trip. You can learn and grow with the facts of this inspiring place. The first, number one place to go,would have to be the “The National Air and Space Museum”. This museum has so much inside of it! TheĀ Apollo 11 Space shuttle is there and will take you by the eye with its amazing features. You can walk inside a real space ship as well. Next, on the list, would be the “The National Portrait Gallery”. Yes, it may sound boring but, this Gallery has so many different types of art, for all people. Almost every single portrait of our American Presidents are there! Finally, once a year ( since they can only do this once a year)…… KITES! A festival with just kites. People can bring and make their own kite. The competition is always fierce. Every year a new and special limited kite design is made. They always look so familiar with pictures and memories of this memorable place.

3 Replies to “My Trip to Washington D.C.”

1. Aliya

I think this is a very cool thing that you got to do. Take a trip to Washington DC is super cool. I don’t get to go till 8th grade. I’m glad that you had a fun time and that you got to see so many cool things!!

Reply
  2. susannam2019

Dear Evelyn,

That sounds super fun! My grade is going on an overnight field trip to Washington D.C., so all of this is good to know! That kite festival sounds awesome. Kind of random, but my favorite name is actually Evelyn!

Susanna http://susannam2019.edublogs.org/

Reply
    1. evelynssis21

Dear Susan,
      Thank you so much, I really appreciate your comment.
      From,
      Evelyn

Reply